We do all we can to ensure our residents are able to
continue to live life to the full. Our activities and social
co-ordinator organizes a varied programme that all of
our residents can join in with – including:
- Excursions to the town centre, Borough Gardens and the local markets.
- Arts and crafts sessions and visits from outside entertainers.
- Celebrating special occasions throughout the year.
- Hobbies such as playing games, music, books and films.
We also offer an extensive range of services and
facilities to cater for residents everyday personal
needs - such as:
- A purpose built treatment room is used to accommodate hairdressing and chiropodist appointments.
- Opticians and dentists visit when required.
- We work very closely with local surgeries where the doctors visit regularly to ensure all our guests receive the highest level of care.
We put great emphasis on preparing
nutritious and tasty meals each day, with a varied menu that provides an interesting and well balanced diet.
- Fresh produce is sourced from local suppliers wherever possible.
- We can cater for special dietary needs if required, including vegetarian and diabetic options.
- Residents are welcome to invite family and friends to dine with them. (we make a small charge for these additional meals).
- By prior arrangement we can also cater for parties or special occasions that residents wish to celebrate.